The Sub-Branch office is open on Monday and Friday from 9am to 11am.
Our phone/fax number is 4423 6335 and if we can’t take the call please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are eligible to join the RSL
- Any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces in either of the two World Wars, or in any theatre of conflict.
- Any person who has served for not less than six months in the Regular or Reserve Forces of the ADF, or of any country not an enemy of Australia. Shorter service can also qualify if discharge was honourable and for reasons beyond the individual’s control
- Any Australian Citizen who has served overseas for not less than six months as a member of an approved Peacekeeping Force.
- Any Australian or Allied citizen who served with or in support of the ADF or Allied Forces in any theatre of conflict or during World War 11, as a member of the Australian Womens’ Land Army or a Voluntary Aid Detachment in a Military or Convalescent Hospital.
Or you may be eligible to join as an Affiliate Member
- Is a person who is any relative of a person (living or deceased) who is, or was, eligible to be a Service or Life Member of the League.
- Is a person who has been awarded the Certificate of Merit or a National or State Certificate of Appreciation for giving valuable service to the League.
- Is a cadet and/or officer of cadets
- Is any such person deemed by the Sub-Branch Committee to have provided significant service to the Sub-Branch and support of the objects of the League.
To join the RSL you must first complete an application form and submit it to either the State Branch or our Sub-Branch.
The Sub-Branch office is open on Mondays and Fridays from 9am to 11am.
Phone/fax number: (02) 4423 6335
Email address: email@example.com
Mail address: PO Box 369, Nowra NSW, 2541