To Join the RSL You Must First Complete an Application Form & Submit it to Either the State Branch or our Sub-Branch
You are eligible to join the RSL if you are any of the following:
- Any person who has served in any of the Australian Defence Forces in either of the two World Wars, or in any theatre of conflict
- Any person who has served for not less than six months in the Regular or Reserve Forces of the ADF, or of any country not an enemy of Australia. Shorter service can also qualify if discharge was honourable and for reasons beyond the individual’s control
- Any Australian Citizen who has served overseas for not less than six months as a member of an approved Peacekeeping Force
- Any Australian or Allied citizen who served with or in support of the ADF or Allied Forces in any theatre of conflict or during World War 11, as a member of the Australian Womens’ Land Army or a Voluntary Aid Detachment in a Military or Convalescent Hospital
You are eligible to join as an Affiliate Member if you are any of the following:
- Is a person who is any relative of a person (living or deceased) who is, or was, eligible to be a Service or Life Member of the League.
- Is a person who has been awarded the Certificate of Merit or a National or State Certificate of Appreciation for giving valuable service to the League.
- Is a cadet and/or officer of cadets
- Is any such person deemed by the Sub-Branch Committee to have provided significant service to the Sub-Branch and support of the objects of the League